GameChanger990GameChanger990

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Partner Theme (1f1n1ty Remix) Partner Theme (1f1n1ty Remix)

Holy shit my dude! I'm in love with that melody! It's stuck in my head now! I don't even mind. I take half a star off because the middle was slow, but that just probably cause I'm so obsessed with the melody! So you get it back! 5 stars all the way! My favorite thing you did was the transition at 2:50. That was awesome! Keep it up!

1f1n1ty responds:

Not my melody

Go listen to the original track if you want more melody in your life

Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

Holy Shit! I was just browsing the site! I had know Idea I would find something of this quality! You sir are the new god of Newgrounds Audio! I love it!

Xtrullor - Jnana Xtrullor - Jnana

Xtrullor, I have one thing to say, why would you take away your songs from Geometry Dash? They really played a huge role in the game and the players. Not to mention the beautiful works of the creators. Your songs really made that game a different place. You had a legacy in that game. One that almost no other artist had given them selves. My respect for you and your songs thrived on me being able to tie them into some of my own creations in the game. I can only imagine the same for others as well. I'm aware that just my opinion will not change your mind into bring them back, but your songs had a special place in the hearts of those players. There were so many awe inspiring things about the works of the creators. Yours as well. So please with the thought of uplifting the hearts of millions of players around the world, let us use your works in the game. It would mean so much to so many people.

Michael Edwards

Xtrullor responds:

My decision is final - My tracks will remain unusable for GD from now on.