GameChanger990GameChanger990

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

Holy Shit! I was just browsing the site! I had know Idea I would find something of this quality! You sir are the new god of Newgrounds Audio! I love it!

Xtrullor - Jnana Xtrullor - Jnana

Xtrullor, I have one thing to say, why would you take away your songs from Geometry Dash? They really played a huge role in the game and the players. Not to mention the beautiful works of the creators. Your songs really made that game a different place. You had a legacy in that game. One that almost no other artist had given them selves. My respect for you and your songs thrived on me being able to tie them into some of my own creations in the game. I can only imagine the same for others as well. I'm aware that just my opinion will not change your mind into bring them back, but your songs had a special place in the hearts of those players. There were so many awe inspiring things about the works of the creators. Yours as well. So please with the thought of uplifting the hearts of millions of players around the world, let us use your works in the game. It would mean so much to so many people.

Michael Edwards

Xtrullor responds:

My decision is final - My tracks will remain unusable for GD from now on.

I Can't Fix You feat. Crusher-P I Can't Fix You feat. Crusher-P

1 : 43 is perfection!

Spaze - Believe Spaze - Believe

This is absolutely amazing! I really love the drop and how you build up to said drop. It's so inspiring! I love it! Great job with this track!

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Thank you very much! :D

BurgeraX: Phased [Dubstep] BurgeraX: Phased [Dubstep]

This is a very nice song! It really inspires me to make things of my own, but of course I don't have any knowledge of how to do so. Anyway, I really like this song, I REALLY love the phasers and your melody. They fit so well together to make such an amazing sound. The only thing that I thought was not as good was the drop. Now, I know that its the way you liked it, which is awesome! But, I don't know if it fit my tastes. But other than that this is a great song, I loved it!

-Good Luck!

LazyTown - We Are Number One (Dubstep Remix) LazyTown - We Are Number One (Dubstep Remix)

I've waited so long for this! I absolutely love it! Everything about this is great! I just wish the main melody played during the hard drop.

Time Leaper Time Leaper

This is my favorite drop...of all TIME. (HA GET IT?!)

OskarTopp - The Follow OskarTopp - The Follow

Who'd you have to kill for that Song ID? Gr8 Song btw.

OskarTopp responds:

I tryed to get 700000 but i failed haha. Thanks man

Albert - Caprice in Gm [REMIX] Albert - Caprice in Gm [REMIX]

ITS NOT ALLOWED FOR USE IN GD WHY?!?!?!?! Also, great song by the way! I don't know about anyone else but this just appeared in your song list. I don't know why. Did you forget to upload them or something?

Vexento - Magenta Vexento - Magenta

OMFG Vexento is on NewGrounds?!?!?!?! yiiiiiisss!